It’s almost Sephora VIB Sale time!!! I’d love it if you used this link or click on the banner below to shop the Sephora VIB sale and help support Blushing in Hollywood:
Ok time for a refresher- Sephora’s loyalty program has 3 different levels or tiers. There’s a few things that are true for all 3 tiers:
- ANYONE can participate in the sale and use the discount code. All you have to do is sign up for free to be a Beauty Insider (see below).
- You can use the discount online or in store including Sephora in JCPenney locations.
- You can use the discount as many times as you want during the days it is available. NO LIMIT! You can do both in store and online purchases if you so please 🙂
- It is valid on EVERY brand in the store (!!) The discount is on your entire purchase.
- The discount is not applicable to gift cards, Sephora Play! Boxes, or Sephora Flash Shipping ($10/year for free 2-day shipping on every order). Anyone can purchase Flash Shipping for a year and if you are VIB Rouge it’s free/included.
Sephora Beauty Insider – 4/20/17-4/23/17; 10% Discount
The base level is Beauty Insider. Anyone can be a Sephora Beauty Insider it’s free to sign up and there’s no minimum purchase. Once you sign up online or in store you’re eligible to get a free birthday gift during your birthday month (this year you can get a Tarte blush and lip gloss or 2 Caudalie skin care deluxe samples), you can get free beauty classes, and you are able to use the discounts during the Sephora VIB sales. Sephora has it’s biggest sale of the year in November where you will receive 15% off typically if you are a Beauty Insider (and 20% off for VIB and VIB Rouge). The “smaller” sale is in the Spring typically in April and you get 10% off if you are a Beauty Insider from Thursday 4/20/17 through Sunday 4/23/17 both online and in store. The code is BISPRING and if you do not receive the mailer, you can just tell the cashier you want to use the discount.
Sephora VIB – 4/19/17-4/24/17; 15% Discount
Continue reading Sephora VIB Sale Spring 2017 – How It Works, Post Round-Up, and Ebates