If you listen to my BFF Annabelle’s podcast Adderall and Compliments, you have probably heard her mom Nancy aka Fancy Nancy as one of the guests. I’ve known Nancy for over 10 years now and let me tell you, she is definitely not a regular mom. The kittens (aka listeners of Adderall and Compliments) requested that Fancy Nancy put together a holiday gift guide and I immediately followed up because I thought it was such a fabulous idea! So here is Fancy Nancy’s Holiday Gift Guide for 2017!
Also- don’t forget to use Ebates for your holiday shopping!! I’m getting $64.96 cash back on my next big fat paycheck! It’s not scammy (promise). Ok now on to the shopping!
- Voluspa Mini Tin Candle Set ($40)
- Portrait Personalized Cookie Cutter ($49)
- Cable Knit Coffee Cozy ($5.40)
- BOSE SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker ($109)
- Leather Earbud Case ($11.99)
- Green Agate Coasters ($65)
- Fairy Lights ($17.88)
- Succulent Terrarium ($34.99)
- Kennebunk Home ‘Bliss’ Plush Throw ($39.99)
- Organic Bath Salts Sample Vials ($6)
- Canvas Prints ($10+)
- Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set for Back/Neck Pain Relief ($19.99) Fancy Nancy says kittens swear by this! I might pick one up for my step mom!
- F*ck Mug ($13.99)
- NEST Outdoor Security Camera ($199)
- Native Union USB-A to USB Cable ($24.99)
- Valentino Garavani Camo Rockrunner Sneaker ($795)
- WiFi Dash Cam ($59.99) RJ has literally written a letter to Santa (and emailed it to Annabelle) asking for a dash cam so he can live stream himself from his work truck.
- Native Union CLIC Card iPhone Case ($49.99)
- Cathy’s Concepts Monogram Messenger Bag ($82)
- Patagonia Better Sweater Zip Front Jacket ($139)
- Cuisinart Griddler ($44.99) – I will never forget the year RJ wanted a “Sandwich press” that’s not a panini maker.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Knit Pony Lounge Pants ($42)
- The Art of Shaving Cream ($21.25)
- Leather Earbud Case ($11.99)
- Funpaw Playbot Pet Camera and Pet Feeder ($139.99) Ok RJ did not have this on his list, but I would imagine he would be OBSESSED with it since he’s such a huge animal lover!
- UGG Ascot Leather Slipper ($119.95)
- Fringe Tassel Earrings ($24)
- Juliette Rose Gold Holographic Nail Polish ($10)
- Kick Ass Kitten Keychain ($16) Of course we have to rep that Adderall and Compliments Merch! But this keychain isn’t just cute, it can also be used as a self defense weapon! Plus it makes it way easier to find your keys in your purse. I’ve had mine for years and LOVE it. This is the best stocking stuffer.
- Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones ($249)
- Your Handwriting Bar Necklace ($69.20)
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan ($116)
- SPANX Faux Leather Leggings ($98)
- Large Boho Earrings ($35)
- Tory Burch ‘Miller’ Flip Flop ($198)
- Kitten Mug ($9.99)
- Vans Classic Slip-On Sneaker ($59.95)
- Kate Spade Mini Small Square Stud Earrings ($32)
- Gaiam Dry Grip Yoga Mat (~$42) Nancy herself is a yoga teacher and practices daily!
- Sony A5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera ($448) AKA the “MAGIC” Camera because it has a beauty filter that smooths your skin, the auto color-correct is superb, the screen flips up for selfies, and you can transfer the images to your phone wirelessly even if you don’t have wifi!
- E is for Emmy Custom Initial Charm Necklace ($36)
(Not pictured) Tassell Charging Keychain ($8.95)
What do you think? Did Fancy Nancy nail it or what? She is fabulous!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means I earn a (small) commission if you decide to make a purchase. This helps enable my insane beauty product shopping addiction so thank you! Read more about what that means and how it works on my Disclosure page.
It’s no secret that I’m obsessed with Nordstrom. In fact, I’ve already made a Black Friday purchase from there and it’s only Thursday… Be sure to check out my Black Friday 2017 post to see ALL the deals for ALL stores!!
Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Black Friday Sale
Nordstrom has the Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit for 40% off! Now $24 (originally $40).
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit is also only $24! These colorful highlighter kits would be an amazing gift if you have a super glam girl in your life who gets adventurous with makeup. Continue reading Nordstrom Black Friday Sale
Ok we all know that the shopping culture around the holidays is ever-expanding, so it should come as no surprise that there are already pre- Black Friday events happening now!
PS Be sure to join Ebates for free– you’ll get $10 just for joining then a cash back percentage just by shopping. I’ve made over $600 cash back since joining it’s so easy and there’s no strings!
Continue reading Black Friday 2017
A few weekends ago I traveled to Chicago with my friends Annebelle and Meagan for the live show of their podcast Adderall & Compliments. I have been helping the girls in any way I can for the past few months after I saw what an incredible impact they have had on their community of listeners (referred to as “kittens”) all over the world. Annabelle and Meagan have shared on the podcast about their mental health ups and downs and the response has been incredible. Kittens at every show come up to the girls with tears in their eyes saying they have changed their lives and they are forever grateful. They feel so much less alone and like someone finally understands them and what they’re going through and that is just priceless. People have said they were contemplating suicide and the podcast got them through their low point and now they have finally reached out and gotten help- it’s amazing. I think the work they are doing is SO important so I am doing whatever I can to support them in their mission- hence why I have been traveling with them for their live shows!
Here’s the flier I made for the show which includes Meagan’s caricature from NYC: Continue reading Chicago Trip – A&C Live Show, Shopping, Eataly, and more!
I just had one of the best trips of my entire life to a place you may have never heard about- San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua. My sister and her husband are avid surfers and knew they wanted a destination wedding. When a friend suggested the small surf town on the west coast of this stunning Central American developing country they agreed that it was just what they were looking for. They ended up getting nearly 60 friends and family members to come out and celebrate with them! I stayed for about a week and I want to break this up into a few posts starting with this one with tips and tricks. Here’s a photo of the dreamy couple:
Before You Go to Nicaragua
Continue reading Nicaragua Travel Tips and Visiting Granada
Back in May I won tickets to a really amazing event called Unique LA and had the best time ever! I highly HIGHLY recommend checking this out and definitely bring your wallet because you are going to want to buy ALL THE THINGS! Like I was shook at how much amazing local stuff there was. I also went by myself and stayed all day and had an absolute blast!
“Your dollars make a direct impact in your neighborhood! The entrepreneurs you shop from at Unique LA are registered business owners in their cities, and therefore local taxpayers, so buying from them directly helps your neighborhood public schools, libraries, fire departments, parks, and more. How great is that?!”
— Sonja Rasula, Founder of Unique LA Continue reading Unique LA
Tinsley Mortimer is the newest blonde on the Real Housewives of New York City. The socialite and NYC staple must have some kind of Benjamin Button disease because despite being born 8/11/75 (she’s about to be 42!) she somehow still looks like she’s in her 20s. Tinsley has a classic, clean, chic, preppy style and is definitely not into change. One reason the Tinsley Mortimer always looks on point- she used to be a beauty editor at Vogue (source)!
“My Southern mother taught me to never be ashamed to wear a full face of makeup at all times. She started putting lip gloss on me in fourth grade. So it’s just sort of built in.” (source)
Tinsley Mortimer Makeup
Continue reading Tinsley Mortimer Beauty Secrets
I’ve already dropped about $300 at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, but that doesn’t necessarily mean I’m done shopping… There’s been years where I’ve put off purchases thinking “oh they’ll be back on sale before I know it” but let me tell you it will take FOR-EV-ER for these pieces to be on sale again and even if they do they won’t be your size or the color you want so if you see something I say take the plunge and buy now! Here’s what I’m still contemplating:
Tory Burch Adeline Boot in Almond (Sale $299.90, After Sale $498) When fall rolls around I know these would look so so beautiful and classic, but I already have nice riding boots in this color that are in good shape. There’s just something about that gold TB logo though, right!? Continue reading Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Recommendations and Wish List
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access is Thursday July 13, 2017 through Thursday July 20, 2017 and then the sale becomes open to the public on Friday July 21, 2017 until August 6, 2017. On August 7, 2017 prices actually go UP because the sale is on items for next season. Also be sure to check out my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Recommendations and Wish List too!
I recently read Lessons from Madame Chic: 20 Stylish Secrets I Learned While Living in Paris and I think it inspired me to invest in some higher quality basics that will last a while and actually look nice and more put together. Continue reading What I Bought at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
I’ve been a huge fan of Southern Charm since the very first season and Cameran consistently has absolutely amazing hair and makeup that are natural and effortless, yet incredible all at the same time. Since a lot of people have questions about her age- Cameran Eubanks aka Cameran Wimberly’s birthday is 11/21/83 making her currently 33 years old. One of Cameran’s biggest beauty secrets and the reason why she always looks so flawless- she used to be a makeup artist! (Source)
Cameran Eubanks Makeup
Cameran’s most recent beauty-related post on Instagram showed she’s loving It Cosmetics CC (color correcting) Cream which is a tinted moisturizer that she says makes it feel like you have nothing on your face. This CC Cream has amazing coverage, feels lightweight, covers up dark sports, and has SPF 50! I love it!! It’s my go to for day and night! Continue reading Cameran Eubanks from Southern Charm’s Beauty Secrets