ColourPop is coming to Sephora stores in the US in November 2017 (yay!) The brand has such an incredible range of products with fun colors and great formulas at a super affordable price point (products start at $5!). I figured now was a great time to share some of my ColourPop purchases and swatches to help when you need to add one more thing to your Sephora cart to get free shipping 😉 Continue reading ColourPop is Coming to Sephora Red and Pink Lippie Swatches and Reviews
Tinsley Mortimer is the newest blonde on the Real Housewives of New York City. The socialite and NYC staple must have some kind of Benjamin Button disease because despite being born 8/11/75 (she’s about to be 42!) she somehow still looks like she’s in her 20s. Tinsley has a classic, clean, chic, preppy style and is definitely not into change. One reason the Tinsley Mortimer always looks on point- she used to be a beauty editor at Vogue (source)!
“My Southern mother taught me to never be ashamed to wear a full face of makeup at all times. She started putting lip gloss on me in fourth grade. So it’s just sort of built in.” (source)
Tinsley Mortimer Makeup
I’ve been a huge fan of Southern Charm since the very first season and Cameran consistently has absolutely amazing hair and makeup that are natural and effortless, yet incredible all at the same time. Since a lot of people have questions about her age- Cameran Eubanks aka Cameran Wimberly’s birthday is 11/21/83 making her currently 33 years old. One of Cameran’s biggest beauty secrets and the reason why she always looks so flawless- she used to be a makeup artist! (Source)
Cameran Eubanks Makeup
My latest MVP’s. @caudalie overnight detox oil. Wakes u up a new person. @itcosmetics CC cream. My friend Lynn introduced me to this. Omg, it’s amazing and feels like you have nothing on your face! @urbandecaycosmetics all nighter setting spray. This really works…and lastly the ole faithful Gas X because…well….I’m knocked up. 😑
Cameran’s most recent beauty-related post on Instagram showed she’s loving It Cosmetics CC (color correcting) Cream which is a tinted moisturizer that she says makes it feel like you have nothing on your face. This CC Cream has amazing coverage, feels lightweight, covers up dark sports, and has SPF 50! I love it!! It’s my go to for day and night! Continue reading Cameran Eubanks from Southern Charm’s Beauty Secrets
Sonja Morgan of Real Housewives of New York City has really nailed the “I’m not wearing that much makeup yet I look incredibly polished and chic at the same time” look. She never looks cakey or overdone, yet always looks flawless! If you saw my Sonja Morgan’s Beauty Secrets – Skincare, Botox, Facials, and More post you know that Sonja takes amazing care of her skin and eats very healthy, but what is she putting on her face and body that is making her look so flawless? I still can’t believe Queen Sonja Morgan herself reposted my last blog on her Facebook, I mean is this real life!?!?
Sonja Morgan’s Makeup
I’d love it if you used this link or click on the banner below to shop the Sephora VIB sale and help support Blushing in Hollywood:
Sephora VIB Spring 2017 Discount Codes
Reminder: The sale is 10% off your entire purchase (for Beauty Insiders aka anyone that signs up for free) or 15% off your entire purchase if you have Sephora VIB or VIB Rouge. For Beauty Insiders the sale ends Sunday 4/23/17 both online and in store and the code is BISPRING. For VIB the sale ends Monday 4/24/17 and the code is VIBSPRING. For VIB Rouge the sale ends the same day as VIB on Monday 4/24/17 and the code is ROUGESPRING.
I went a little HAM on the Fall 2016 Sephora VIB sale so let’s review my purchases! Continue reading Sephora VIB Sale Spring 2017 Reviews and Recommendations
It’s almost Sephora VIB Sale time!!! I’d love it if you used this link or click on the banner below to shop the Sephora VIB sale and help support Blushing in Hollywood:
Ok time for a refresher- Sephora’s loyalty program has 3 different levels or tiers. There’s a few things that are true for all 3 tiers:
- ANYONE can participate in the sale and use the discount code. All you have to do is sign up for free to be a Beauty Insider (see below).
- You can use the discount online or in store including Sephora in JCPenney locations.
- You can use the discount as many times as you want during the days it is available. NO LIMIT! You can do both in store and online purchases if you so please 🙂
- It is valid on EVERY brand in the store (!!) The discount is on your entire purchase.
- The discount is not applicable to gift cards, Sephora Play! Boxes, or Sephora Flash Shipping ($10/year for free 2-day shipping on every order). Anyone can purchase Flash Shipping for a year and if you are VIB Rouge it’s free/included.
Sephora Beauty Insider – 4/20/17-4/23/17; 10% Discount
The base level is Beauty Insider. Anyone can be a Sephora Beauty Insider it’s free to sign up and there’s no minimum purchase. Once you sign up online or in store you’re eligible to get a free birthday gift during your birthday month (this year you can get a Tarte blush and lip gloss or 2 Caudalie skin care deluxe samples), you can get free beauty classes, and you are able to use the discounts during the Sephora VIB sales. Sephora has it’s biggest sale of the year in November where you will receive 15% off typically if you are a Beauty Insider (and 20% off for VIB and VIB Rouge). The “smaller” sale is in the Spring typically in April and you get 10% off if you are a Beauty Insider from Thursday 4/20/17 through Sunday 4/23/17 both online and in store. The code is BISPRING and if you do not receive the mailer, you can just tell the cashier you want to use the discount.
Sephora VIB – 4/19/17-4/24/17; 15% Discount
I am still LOVING the Sephora PLAY! Box. If you’re not familiar with it, here’s a quick rundown:
- It’s a monthly subscription box that costs $11/month and comes with 5 deluxe samples of products (only ones sold at Sephora!) and a perfume sample (so 6 products total).
- The products are a mix of hair, skin care and makeup and are semi determined by your preferences, but mostly they’re just products that everyone can use.
- You can sign up and get on a wait list to get it here.
- It also comes with a collectible bag and a paper with tips and tricks for every product.
- The Sephora PLAY! Box also comes with a card you can bring into your local store and it will score you 50 Beauty Insider points with any purchase. Beauty Insider points can be used like Chuck-E-Cheese tickets to get more deluxe samples. Typically you’d have to spend $50 to get 50 points and 100 points gets you a deluxe sample. You do not have to purchase something in the box to get the points, but you do have to make a purchase.
- When I see that little black and white striped box in my mailbox it is the highlight of my day every damn time.
- If you have more questions check out Sephora’s PLAY Box FAQ.
Here’s what we got this month: Continue reading Sephora Play Box February 2017
I recently attended a Nordstrom Morning Beauty Event and they had TONS of awesome gift ideas I had to share! If you didn’t know, Nordstrom regularly holds great (free!) beauty events in store where you usually get some really great samples and freebies! They had tons of raffles at mine and I even won a Nest home diffuser! You can see if your store is having any Nordstrom events here. The Nordstrom at the Grove is even having Mr. Francois Nars in store on December 10th from 2-4pm for a book signing.
Also don’t forget to use Ebates because Nordstrom currently has 6% cash back.
My top pick for a gift is either of these: Continue reading Holiday Gift Ideas for Her 2016
It feels like Christmas already with all of the packages I’m getting in the mail from shopping online! Here’s a quick rundown of what I got: Continue reading My Black Friday/Cyber Monday Purchases