Does this sound like you?
- I want to try online dating or dating apps, but I’m intimidated by the process.
- I tried online dating, but I found it overwhelming and like a second job.
- I go on dates and they’re not BAD, they just aren’t good.
- I’ve been online dating for years and I feel burnt out and discouraged by the process. Maybe I’m just meant to be a single cat lady.
- I go on a date and finally feel like I have a connection with someone and then I never hear from them again.
- What’s the point of online dating- after matching with people all I hear is crickets.
If you’re new to dating apps and online dating
Who has the time to fiddle with these apps and try to figure them all out? Starting off strong with the right online dating apps, an excellent profile, and the skills to turn matches into dates will save you tons of time and energy. You can streamline the process of going from knowing nothing about online dating to meeting the kind of matches you want and finding love.
You’re welcome to muddle through the process, spend hours on the apps with nothing to show for it, and worry about getting catfished or scammed. Or you can learn the skills and techniques right up front and do it right the first time.
It will take work on your part, but it doesn’t have to be complicated. If you think you may need an excel spreadsheet to keep track of everyone you’re talking to on dating apps, you’re doing it wrong.
Let’s work together to help you achieve your dating and relationship goals. Let’s make this process as simple and enjoyable as it can be. Your time is valuable and healing after bad online dating experiences is no joke. Let’s do it right the first time. I love efficiency.
If you’ve been online dating for a while
What needs to change? Your dating mindset and your strategy.
When you’ve been online dating for years you can start relentlessly questioning yourself (and well meaning friends and family members may join in). Are you being too picky? Are your standards too high? Surely you should have met someone by now and settled down if you were really lovable.
Then there’s the toll dating takes on your self esteem. Feeling like you’re getting rejected over and over chips away at your confidence. You thought you were smart, attractive, successful, educated, with a great life, but if that was true why aren’t any of your dates seeing that? Plus the only thing all of your dates have in common is they’re going out with you… so clearly you are the problem.
Let’s work together to hit the reset button on your dating mindset. Continue reading Dating Coaching