I’ve been doing my Lisa Vanderpump research and have come to the conclusion that she LOVES a Gucci belt. She wears the pearl and crystal Gucci belts often and they look great! I was watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 9 Episode 2 Eat Your Heart Out and really liked her pink ruffle top with the Gucci belt and pink lip gloss. I did a little browsing and found a few similar tops.Continue reading Lisa Vanderpump’s Pink Ruffle Top and Gucci Belt Look
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 9 premiers on 2/12/19 and I thought it was time to do a beauty secrets post on Lisa Rinna! In case you missed it I’ve done beauty secrets posts for Lisa Rinna’s Real Housewives costars Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, and Erika Jayne already.
I found these photos of her wearing the same dress in 2005 and 2018 so fascinating and great proof that what she is doing is working!!Continue reading Lisa Rinna’s Beauty Secrets
Hello everyone! I thought it would be fun to give a rundown of the top 10 products that you all purchased from Blushing in Hollywood this year! I’m always so curious what piques everyone’s interest and who can inspire them to actually hit the checkout button! All of the items were from my Real Housewives/Bravolebrities Beauty Secrets series so I will include which star rocks each product!
#1 Chanel Rouge Coco Gloss $30Continue reading Top 10 Real Housewives Makeup and Beauty Products Readers Bought this year
Season 8 of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills premiers tomorrow Tuesday December 19, 2017 at 9/8c on Bravo. In celebration of the upcoming season I wanted to do a round up of all of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills blog posts I’ve done before.
This season of RHOBH features Lisa Vanderpump, Erika Girardi aka Erika Jayne, Lisa Rinna, and Kyle Richards all of which I have written about, plus Dorit Kemsley is returning. Camille Grammer will be returning full-time as a friend-of the housewives and Adrienne Maloof will return as a guest star.
The newest RHOBH will be Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave. Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave is a 38 year old wellness accountability coach for her company LA Workout Junkie. She is singer John Mellencamp’s (“Jack & Diane”, “Hurts So Good”) daughter. John Mellencamp has 5 children from his 3 marriages and Teddi Jo and her sister Justice are from his second marriage to Victoria Granucci.
Teddi is also stunning!
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Ages
Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave looked a bit younger than the other Real Housewives of Beverly Hills so I looked up their current ages (you’re welcome):
Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave, 36
Dorit Kemsley, 41
Erika Girardi, 46
Kyle Richards, 48
Camille Grammer, 49
Lisa Rinna, 54
Adrienne Maloof, 56
Lisa Vanderpump, 57
Previously the youngest housewife in Beverly Hills was Joyce Giraud at 38 and Teddi is 2 years younger than that.
Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave is married to a business man (Edwin Arroyave) and they have 2 children together plus a third child from Edwin’s previous relationship. I’m sure Teddi being only 36 will go over really well with the ladies of Beverly Hills (lol).
On to the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills beauty secrets!
More Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Blog Posts
Real Housewives of New York City Beauty Secrets
More Real Housewives Beauty Secrets
Southern Charm Beauty Secrets
Vanderpump Rules Beauty Secrets
Which Housewife’s beauty secrets would you most want to know? Who should I do next?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means I earn a (small) commission if you decide to make a purchase. This helps enable my insane beauty product shopping addiction so thank you! Read more about what that means and how it works on my Disclosure page.
I used to work out semi-annually. That’s right, only a few times a year which is horrible so I give it a cute name. Luckily I have finally come around and I’m working out regular these days thanks to support from friends and family and ClassPass. ClassPass gives me everything I need to stay consistent. I pay $60 for 5 workout classes a month on ClassPass, but if you sign up using my link you’ll get $30 off! That’s only $6 per class for your first month! If I don’t use a class they do not roll over so I have to workout 5x a month no matter what. I can workout at each gym up to two times per month so I get the variety I need to stay interested and motivated. I can add my friends that have ClassPass to the app and see what workout classes they are signed up for which allows me to join them. You also must pay a cancellation fee if you miss a class and can only cancel (without a fee) more than 24 hours in advance. Once you’ve selected your classes you have to show up or else you’re paying twice! This is the perfect amount of accountability to keep me on track.
As I was scrolling through the available classes I started to see a lot of ones I had seen on Real Housewives episodes and on their social media. I thought it would be fun to include those classes to give anyone needing inspiration a silly little reason to sign up and get moving!
Since I’ve already done Lisa Vanderpump (twice for LVP actually), Erika Jayne aka Erika Girardi, and Lisa Rinna I figured the next Real Housewife of Beverly Hills whose beauty secrets we all want to know is obviously Kyle Richards aka Kyle Richards Umansky. I have scoured the internet for any and all interviews with Kyle about her favorite beauty products, makeup, hair care, skin care, etc. and have put them all together for your enjoyment here!
What’s your beauty mantra in five words or less?Kyle Richards (source)
“When in doubt, do without!” (source)
How Old is Kyle Richards?
Kyle Richards was born on January 11, 1969 making her 50 years old. She looks amazing for 50! WOW!
Kyle Richards’ MakeupContinue reading Kyle Richards’ Beauty Secrets
We all love Erika Jayne’s over-the-top glam, but I think what’s even more appealing about her is her honesty. I read every interview I could find about Erika Jayne’s beauty routine and she is not sugar coating it for us. She is not afraid to let you know she did not wake up like this.
Update: On 2/12/19 Erika Jayne released a makeup line in collaboration with Too Faced Cosmetics. Read more about Erika Jayne x Too Faced Cosmetics Pretty Mess Makeup Collection here.
What do you think makes someone beautiful? Confidence is the base to all beauty. (Source)
Erika’s look takes a gay army, her skin looks that good because of her dermatologist, she’s super diligent about SPF, she eats right, works out, gets plenty of sleep, drinks lots of water, takes vitamins, always washes her makeup off, doesn’t tug at the skin around her eyes, and she stays away from booze and cigs. Basically she does all the things we already know we’re supposed to do, and she does them consistently and that’s why she’s still looking amazing.
So while I don’t have any super easy cheap hacks to make you look like Erika Jayne, I think her dedication to being hot is is admirable and it’s a good reminder that it’s not easy. If you want to be Erika Jayne, start with her trifecta- aquaphor for lips, under eye cream, and sunscreen.
(PS click the pictures of products to shop this post!)
How Old is Erika Jayne?
I don’t want to put the lady’s age on blast, but I think it’s important to mention so you can realize just how incredible she looks. Her date of birth is 7/10/71 making her 47 years old.
Erika Jayne’s Skin CareContinue reading Erika Jayne’s Beauty Secrets
I scoured the internet for Lisa Vanderpump’s makeup and beauty secrets and now I will share them with you! A lot of the tips are from the same one or two interviews that were just copied and rewritten so I’ll start with an excerpt from her book Simply Devine:
My Morning S & M
I am a firm believer in getting yourself ready in the morning top to toe, hair washed, make-up on, before you leave the house. Yes, I’ll admit when the children were small I did sometimes drive them to school in my pajamas. And it was Sod’s Law (Murphy’s Law, I believe you call it) that every time I tried to escape unnoticed, I would run into the last person on this planet that I wanted to see me looking a disheveled mess!
I believe if you take care of yourself first in the morning, your frame of mind is different and you will be prepared for all eventualities. I, at least, now that my children are grown, will try to never give it up again. I think I will color my hair until they carry me off in a box!
If you don’t know, Lisa Vanderpump is a housewife from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Vanderpump Rules. She is also a mother, a restaurateur, and a damn good business woman. She also does the interior design for all of her restaurants and clubs and has incredible taste.
I have been to 3 out of 4 [if you count Tom Tom] of Lisa Vanderpump’s Los Angeles restaurants Villa Blanca, SUR, and PUMP. I’ve eaten at Villa Blanca and SUR and I think all of her properties are best enjoyed as lounges- a fun place to grab a PUMP-tini and maybe a fried goat cheese ball and dance. When the Real Housewives came to Beverly Hills for Andy Cohen’s baby shower they partied at Lisa Vanderpump’s restaurants as well!
I met Lisa Vanderpump at her book signing (and oddly enough her daughter Pandora was my server at Villa Blanca maybe in 2013 or 2014?):
Ok let’s talk about Lisa Vanderpump’s makeup!:
Lisa Vanderpump’s Makeup
Lisa Vanderpump’s Lip GlossEmbed from Getty Images
- Lisa is a lip gloss girl! She loves Chanel 11 aka Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in Scintillance Twinkle ($30). Edit: In Spring 2017 Chanel replaced these lipglosses with the Chanel Rouge Coco Gloss Moisturizing Glossimer ($30) and I think a similar shade would be Chanel Rouge Coco Gloss Moisturizing Glossimer in #744 Subtil.
Mixed with Chanel 02 lip gloss aka Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in Brilliance. I think the new equivalent would be Chanel Rouge Coco Gloss Moisturizing Glossimer in #726 Icing.Embed from Getty Images
- “I think lashes are essential. I think women should really venture out and put on the big lashes. They really lift up the eye. I like the individual lashes, but MAC does some great ones. So put those on and a little bit of lip gloss and you’re good to go.” The MAC 30 Lash is their individuals in varying lengths ($17)
- For strip lashes I would guess Lisa likes the MAC 7 Lash ($17).
- “Vanderpump swears by Joe Blasco Ultrabase Foundation ($49.80 or get a hefty sample for $4.75) (‘I’ve had many foundations, but this one is cheap and really good’). [They also sell Joe Blasco Foundation at one of my favorite local LA Beauty stores – Frends Beauty.]
- Epione Flawless ($195 NOTE: This is a serum from Lisa’s skin care line)
- Maybelline Lash Discovery Waterproof Mascara ($8)…
- and Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat ($38 NOTE: This is a luminizing pen concealer/highlighter) (‘It’s one of those amazing things—like a miracle worker’).” [source]
- “Lisa Vanderpump said she loves lip gloss and thinks it’s great for women over 40. She loves one color on the outside and the lighter one in the middle. She said she doesn’t like regular lipstick because it looks too dry.” [source]
- When asked what 3 beauty products every woman needs- LV: “There are more than 3 to get the polished look, I have to be honest. A great eyebrow pencil, a cream foundation, lip liner, lipgloss. I am a big one for fake lashes. Add individual lashes and voila! instant glamour.” [source]
- A great eyebrow pencil that I love is Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil and Soft Brown would be Lisa’s color ($20).
- For blush Lisa likes NARS blush in Orgasm ($25) which is a peachy pink with shimmer.
Lisa Vanderpump’s Skin Secrets:
- She uses Botox, fillers, and retinol acid to keep the skin exfoliated. [source]
- Her facialist: “Today I am going to have a facial with one of the best-kept secrets in Beverly Hills, Kathleen Boniface (with a name like that you just have to be a facialist). Every four weeks I get her signature treatment ($200 for her ‘Signature Red Carpet Treatment’ 75 minute facial), which consists of a silk peel and a dermal infusion that revitalizes my skin with all kinds of collagen stimulating goodies. I love it – my skin is plumped, glowing and smooth as a baby’s butt. I don’t know what she slaps on there, but it works miracles. She has a faithful following, so be sure to book her in advance.
- Her DIY Tips: “While most of her secrets might be on the pricier side, she did share one economic method. She makes a face mask made of honey, oatmeal and yogurt, which she wears for thirty minutes to moisturize her skin.” [source] Her co-star Lisa Rinna also loves a DIY at home skin treatment.
Lisa Vanderpump’s Hair Secrets:
- I have always endeavored to find the best colorist – not that I have any grey hair – well maybe a couple… of hundred! Wait does my husband read this? Anyway I have tried many salons, but am now confident that Batia and Aleeza on Camden Drive (I couldn’t find pricing, but it’s $$$ on Yelp), who now colors my hair, are second to none.
- As a brunette, I color my hair every six weeks or so. Before I discovered them I had tried many well-known salons and always ended up with the same problem. After three weeks or so, a slight gingerish tone would appear and the lustrous brown would fade, well no longer! Batia and Aleeza’s process involves an ammonia free, semi permanent conditioning that has worked wonders for me. [source]
- If I had to guess I would say that Lisa probably blow dries her hair with a round brush and then sets it with velcro rollers ($10) or hot rollers to give her that voluminous slightly curly look with tons of body.
- I love the Caruso steam rollers personally:
- I read in another interview that she loves volumizing hair spray as well like the Aveda ‘pure abundance’ Volumizing Hair Spray.
- I think she also has some individual hair extensions to add fullness and a little bit of length. My favorite hair extensions are clip ins from Girl Get Glamorous Hair (use code HOLLYWOOD for $5 off your order).
Lisa Vanderpump’s Diet and Exercise Secrets:
“What’s the best advice ever gotten? ‘To exercise in moderation, but really, at least five times a week. It seems like it’s a lot, but you don’t have to do too much. I do 45 minutes a day on the treadmill.'” [source]
- Lisa also does not eat carbs after 7pm!
More Lisa Vanderpump Blog Posts:
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Blog Posts:
Vanderpump Rules Blog Posts:
More Real Housewives Blog Posts:
Southern Charm Blog Posts:
Ladies of London Blog Posts:
Shahs of Sunset Blog Posts:
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Read more about what that means and how it works on my Disclosure page. Thank you for your support!