I am still LOVING the Sephora PLAY! Box. If you’re not familiar with it, here’s a quick rundown:
- It’s a monthly subscription box that costs $11/month and comes with 5 deluxe samples of products (only ones sold at Sephora!) and a perfume sample (so 6 products total).
- The products are a mix of hair, skin care and makeup and are semi determined by your preferences, but mostly they’re just products that everyone can use.
- You can sign up and get on a wait list to get it here.
- It also comes with a collectible bag and a paper with tips and tricks for every product.
- The Sephora PLAY! Box also comes with a card you can bring into your local store and it will score you 50 Beauty Insider points with any purchase. Beauty Insider points can be used like Chuck-E-Cheese tickets to get more deluxe samples. Typically you’d have to spend $50 to get 50 points and 100 points gets you a deluxe sample. You do not have to purchase something in the box to get the points, but you do have to make a purchase.
- When I see that little black and white striped box in my mailbox it is the highlight of my day every damn time.
- If you have more questions check out Sephora’s PLAY Box FAQ.
Here’s what we got this month: Continue reading “Sephora Play Box February 2017”