Hello beauties! I’ve done beauty secrets posts for Miss Patricia Altschul, Cameran Eubanks aka Cameran Wimberly, Naomie Olindo, Kathryn Calhoun Dennis, and a hair tutorial on Madison LeCroy so I thought it would be fun to do a round up of all of the ladies’ affordable and drugstore faves!
Southern Charm Drugstore Beauty Favorites
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Read more about what that means and how it works on my Disclosure page. Thank you so much for your support!
Patricia Altschul’s Drugstore Beauty Favorites
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish in Shock Wave (289) ($8) – I haven’t tried these colors, but I’ve tried this formula and I agree it’s excellent!
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail polish in Wine Stock (480) ($8)
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation ($9) – Really pretty demi-matte medium buildable coverage foundation. Not perfect for my textured and oily skin, but good if your skin is more normal and smooth.
Cameran Eubanks’ Drugstore Beauty Favorites
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation ($9)
- NYX Duo Chromatic Highlighting Powder in Lavender Steel ($8) – Sooo gorgeous it’s like a beautiful glowing blush topper
- NYX Butter Gloss in Maple Blondie ($5) – smells and tastes amazing, wide range of beautiful colors
- Wet N Wild Lip Liner in Brandy Wine #666 ($3) – love this lipliner so much it’s so versatile! Looks great when you line your lips with it, fill them in with a pink lipstick then blend the 2 together with your finger.
- CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion ($15) – amazing simple moisturizer that’s good for sensitive skin too.
- L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes ($9)
- Rembrandt Deeply White + Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste ($10) – I bought this, but I’m trying to finish my other toothpaste first!
Naomie Olindo’s Drugstore Beauty Favorites
- Dr. Dan’s CortiBalm ($6)
- Caress Botanicals Shower Foam in White Orchid & Coconut Milk ($10) – I’ve been looking for this forever!!
Kathryn Calhoun Dennis’ Drugstore Beauty Favorites
- Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Leg Makeup ($8) – Love this stuff and have sprayed it all over my body in Vegas before
- L’Oreal Voluminous mascara ($7) – My favorite mascara too! Also a Kardashian favorite
- Ardell Faux Mink lashes ($6) – Love an Ardell lash. Haven’t tried these mink ones yet, but they look pretty!
- Physician’s Formula The Healthy Foundation SPF 20 ($15)
- Physician’s Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer ($8)
- Powder Play Volumizing & Texturizing Powder by Big Sexy Hair ($17)
The Grande Dame of Charleston and Southern Charm- Miss Patricia Altschul!
Cameran was my first Southern Charm star I did a beauty secrets post on. She always looks flawless- probably because she used to be a makeup artist!
After working on Naomie’s blog posts she really grew on me. She has that chic French vibe happening and I love it. She’s really come into her own over the past year.
If you’re looking for a self tanning product this summer THIS IS IT. Hands down my fave ever!!!
This is my most recent post and I had a lot of fun putting it together! Shout out to her friend and makeup artist who gave me all kinds of insider deets.
Even though this post says Real Housewives- the majority of the products were worn by Southern Charm cast members! They can definitely hold their own in the Bravo Beauty category!