Disclosure:This post was sponsored by Nordstrom (omg YAY!!). This post contains affiliate links. Read more about what that means and how it works on my Disclosure page. Thank you so much for your support!! I could never get to work with a brand as amazing as Nordstrom if it wasn’t for you all!!!
Hello friends! It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And if you’re like my family then the holidays are a time to put on some soft clothes, get under cozy blankets on the couch, and watch all of the Christmas episodes of the Office together. As we get older the holiday season becomes so much more than just giving and receiving stuff. I wanted to share some ideas that will help you create awesome memories. I want you to relax, recharge, laugh, and enjoy some quality time with your family this year!
Continue reading “Creating New Christmas Traditions With Help From Nordstrom”
I’ve been having so much fun making YouTube videos lately! When I asked on Instagram what is the hardest part about adulting the #1 answer was money honey! Bills, loans, budgets, etc! So I thought we could start with some holiday money mindset chit chat.
Continue reading “Christmas on a Budget Easy DIY Gifts People Will Love and Cherish”
If you listen to my BFF Annabelle’s podcast Adderall and Compliments, you have probably heard her mom Nancy aka Fancy Nancy as one of the guests. I’ve known Nancy for over 10 years now and let me tell you, she is definitely not a regular mom. The kittens (aka listeners of Adderall and Compliments) requested that Fancy Nancy put together a holiday gift guide and I immediately followed up because I thought it was such a fabulous idea! So here is Fancy Nancy’s Holiday Gift Guide for 2017!
Also- don’t forget to use Ebates for your holiday shopping!! I’m getting $64.96 cash back on my next big fat paycheck! It’s not scammy (promise). Ok now on to the shopping!
- Voluspa Mini Tin Candle Set ($24)
- Portrait Personalized Cookie Cutter ($49)
- Cable Knit Coffee Cozy ($5.40)
- BOSE SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker ($99)
- Leather Earbud Case ($9)
- Green Agate Coasters ($65)
- Fairy Lights ($16)
- Succulent Terrarium ($22)
- Kennebunk Home ‘Bliss’ Plush Throw ($40)
- Organic Bath Salts Sample Vials ($6)
- Canvas Prints ($10+)
- Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set for Back/Neck Pain Relief ($19.99) Fancy Nancy says kittens swear by this! I might pick one up for my step mom!
- F*ck Mug ($13.99)
- NEST Outdoor Security Camera ($229)
- Native Union USB-A to USB Cable ($40)
- Valentino Garavani Camo Rockrunner Sneaker ($795)
- WiFi Dash Cam ($35) RJ has literally written a letter to Santa (and emailed it to Annabelle) asking for a dash cam so he can live stream himself from his work truck.
- Native Union CLIC Card iPhone Case ($49.99)
- Cathy’s Concepts Monogram Messenger Bag ($82)
- Patagonia Better Sweater Zip Front Jacket ($139)
- Cuisinart Griddler ($44.99) – I will never forget the year RJ wanted a “Sandwich press” that’s not a panini maker.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Knit Pony Lounge Pants ($42)
- The Art of Shaving Cream ($21.25)
- Leather Earbud Case ($9)
- Funpaw Playbot Pet Camera and Pet Feeder ($139.99) Ok RJ did not have this on his list, but I would imagine he would be OBSESSED with it since he’s such a huge animal lover!
- UGG Ascot Leather Slipper ($119.95)
- Fringe Tassel Earrings ($24)
- Juliette Rose Gold Holographic Nail Polish ($10)
- Kick Ass Kitten Keychain ($16) Of course we have to rep that Adderall and Compliments Merch! But this keychain isn’t just cute, it can also be used as a self defense weapon! Plus it makes it way easier to find your keys in your purse. I’ve had mine for years and LOVE it. This is the best stocking stuffer.
- Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones ($199)
- Your Handwriting Bar Necklace ($69.20)
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan ($116)
- SPANX Faux Leather Leggings ($98)
- Large Boho Earrings ($35)
- Tory Burch ‘Miller’ Flip Flop ($198)
- Kitten Mug ($9.99)
- Vans Classic Slip-On Sneaker ($59.95)
- Kate Spade Mini Small Square Stud Earrings ($32)
- Gaiam Dry Grip Yoga Mat (~$42) Nancy herself is a yoga teacher and practices daily!
- Sony A5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera ($448) AKA the “MAGIC” Camera because it has a beauty filter that smooths your skin, the auto color-correct is superb, the screen flips up for selfies, and you can transfer the images to your phone wirelessly even if you don’t have wifi!
- E is for Emmy Custom Initial Charm Necklace ($36)
(Not pictured) Tassell Charging Keychain ($8.95)
What do you think? Did Fancy Nancy nail it or what? She is fabulous!
5 Gifts Your Fella Will Love
Amazon Holiday Gift Ideas 2016
Holiday Gift Ideas for Her 2016
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means I earn a (small) commission if you decide to make a purchase. This helps enable my insane beauty product shopping addiction so thank you! Read more about what that means and how it works on my Disclosure page.
Mother’s Day is this Sunday May 14th, 2017!! If you need a last minute Mother’s day gift ideas for a mom (or Grandma, or Mother-in-law, or step-mom or baby mama) in your life, I’ve got you covered! Being from Florida I know tons of moms who like to have fun in the sun whether they’re by the pool, at the beach, or on the boat which inspired these gift ideas! These Mother’s Day gifts are great on their own or would be even better as a themed gift in a nice big basket or bag to really wow her.
Continue reading “Mother’s Day Gift Ideas 2017”
Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed my Holiday Gifts Ideas for Her 2016 post with tons of ideas from Nordstrom! One of my hobbies is cooking and I have a lot of kitchen gadgets and tools that I have ordered from Amazon and love. So even though these aren’t beauty/dating/travel related I thought it might be helpful to see some items that could be good for a range of people on your shopping list. Also lots of these are Amazon Prime which means they have free 2-day shipping so these are great for last minute gifts too! Continue reading “Amazon Holiday Gift Ideas 2016”
I recently attended a Nordstrom Morning Beauty Event and they had TONS of awesome gift ideas I had to share! If you didn’t know, Nordstrom regularly holds great (free!) beauty events in store where you usually get some really great samples and freebies! They had tons of raffles at mine and I even won a Nest home diffuser! You can see if your store is having any Nordstrom events here. The Nordstrom at the Grove is even having Mr. Francois Nars in store on December 10th from 2-4pm for a book signing.
Also don’t forget to use Ebates because Nordstrom currently has 6% cash back.
My top pick for a gift is either of these: Continue reading “Holiday Gift Ideas for Her 2016”
I asked my girlfriends to tell me the worst gift a guy has ever gotten them and the answers were hilarious. Here I separate them by category for you so you know what not to buy the ladies in your life this holiday season:
1. No gift at all– This was the #1 response, no bueno! Don’t do that thing where you act like the holidays don’t exist either that shit’s not cute.
2. Gifts that are a little TOO creative– One girl was given a painting of herself worth several thousand; a shoddily homemade Starbucks drink sleeve; M&Ms custom made with the couples’ face on them
3. Self help she didn’t ask for– Dietary supplements for working out/protein powder; your mom’s cookbook; a 3 month membership to Equinox that implied a) she needed to workout b) he was cheap and c) they would be together for 3 months Continue reading “The Worst Gifts To Give a Girl”
Ok so when you give a gift you probably don’t want people thinking it’s “cheap”, but I guarantee any beauty enthusiast would be super excited to receive one or a few of these very inexpensive products. First of all they are trendy- Morphe brushes, Maybelline Divine Wine Lipstick, Colour Pop lippies, and NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Copenhagen are all very popular items right now. They’re practical- who doesn’t need another makeup brush holder, a travel makeup bag, a compact mirror, or an extra set of wispy false eyelashes? And they sparkle because gifts should be fun. I will be posting a few more of these so let me know if you have any requests for gift guides! Continue reading “Cheap Holiday Gifts For Makeup Lovers”