If you’re following me on Instagram then you know I just got back from a very magical trip to Banff, Canada. I feel like I literally experienced all 4 seasons there even though it was the end of June. I thought it might be handy to give a list of what to wear in Banff.Continue reading “What to Pack for a Trip to Banff”
Zenni Optical reached out to me and asked if I wanted to be a part of their new campaign focusing on how you can order and customize prescription glasses/sunglasses to your liking while being able to stay in a good budget (under $50).
This was PERFECT timing because my ophthalmologist told me I needed to start wearing prescription sunglasses everyday.Continue reading “Zenni Sunglasses Review”
I have been LOVING Amazon Fashion the past 2ish years. I figured I’d do a round up of some of my favorite summer dresses and cute tops that I bought from Amazon. Shopping for clothes on Amazon is my new normal, but I forget that lots of people still have never tried it! I’m here to say that no it’s not perfect, but don’t be afraid! I’ve found so many cute pieces at amazing prices! And they’ve held up too!
Why I Buy Clothes from Amazon FashionContinue reading “Clothes I Bought on Amazon and Love aka Colette Prime Made Me Do It”
I was going through and updating a post all about my Girl Get Glamorous Clip-in hair extensions when I remembered I had never posted this hairstyle! I’ve now had my clip-in extensions for 3 years and I still am OBSESSED with them!Continue reading “Wedding Hairstyle Ideas Using Girl Get Glamorous Clip in Hair Extensions”
Disclosure: Nordstrom was so so kind to work with me again and sponsor this post. I can’t thank you as the readers enough for your support! Some of the links on this page are affiliate links meaning I get a commission from the sale. You can read more about this on my disclosure page.Continue reading “Night Out Outfit Ideas, the Best Black Jeans and Best Faux Leather Jacket, and Why You Need a Uniform”
I’ve been doing my Lisa Vanderpump research and have come to the conclusion that she LOVES a Gucci belt. She wears the pearl and crystal Gucci belts often and they look great! I was watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 9 Episode 2 Eat Your Heart Out and really liked her pink ruffle top with the Gucci belt and pink lip gloss. I did a little browsing and found a few similar tops.Continue reading “Lisa Vanderpump’s Pink Ruffle Top and Gucci Belt Look”
I live for a Nordstrom sale. I can sit on a couch clicking through all 800 of the pages lol. I tried to make sure these items were available in most sizes, but if you’ve shopped a Nordstrom sale before you know things go FAST so if you’re even thinking of buying it, just grab it. If you don’t have time to search through every page or just want to see my top picks for the Nordstrom Fall Sale 2018 then here we go!
Tory Burch Brooke Knee High Boot $333.66 I love the placement of the little Tory Burch logo on these!! These boots are chic and classic you’d get YEARs of use out of them.
Naomie Olindo is the French beauty on Bravo’s Southern Charm. Naomie is gorgeous and has that effortless yet flawless vibe. You all have really been liking Cameran Eubanks’ and Patricia Altschul’s beauty secrets so I figured another Southern Charm beauty would be a great addition.
How Old is Naomie Olindo?Continue reading “Naomie Olindo from Southern Charm’s Beauty Secrets”
If you listen to my BFF Annabelle’s podcast Adderall and Compliments, you have probably heard her mom Nancy aka Fancy Nancy as one of the guests. I’ve known Nancy for over 10 years now and let me tell you, she is definitely not a regular mom. The kittens (aka listeners of Adderall and Compliments) requested that Fancy Nancy put together a holiday gift guide and I immediately followed up because I thought it was such a fabulous idea! So here is Fancy Nancy’s Holiday Gift Guide for 2017!
- Voluspa Mini Tin Candle Set ($24)
- Portrait Personalized Cookie Cutter ($49)
- Cable Knit Coffee Cozy ($5.40)
- BOSE SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker ($99)
- Leather Earbud Case ($9)
- Green Agate Coasters ($65)
- Fairy Lights ($16)
- Succulent Terrarium ($22)
- Kennebunk Home ‘Bliss’ Plush Throw ($40)
- Organic Bath Salts Sample Vials ($6)
- Canvas Prints ($10+)
- Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set for Back/Neck Pain Relief ($19.99) Fancy Nancy says kittens swear by this! I might pick one up for my step mom!
- F*ck Mug ($13.99)
- NEST Outdoor Security Camera ($229)
- Native Union USB-A to USB Cable ($40)
- Valentino Garavani Camo Rockrunner Sneaker ($795)
- WiFi Dash Cam ($35) RJ has literally written a letter to Santa (and emailed it to Annabelle) asking for a dash cam so he can live stream himself from his work truck.
- Native Union CLIC Card iPhone Case ($49.99)
- Cathy’s Concepts Monogram Messenger Bag ($82)
- Patagonia Better Sweater Zip Front Jacket ($139)
- Cuisinart Griddler ($44.99) – I will never forget the year RJ wanted a “Sandwich press” that’s not a panini maker.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Knit Pony Lounge Pants ($42)
- The Art of Shaving Cream ($21.25)
- Leather Earbud Case ($9)
- Funpaw Playbot Pet Camera and Pet Feeder ($139.99) Ok RJ did not have this on his list, but I would imagine he would be OBSESSED with it since he’s such a huge animal lover!
- UGG Ascot Leather Slipper ($119.95)
- Fringe Tassel Earrings ($24)
- Juliette Rose Gold Holographic Nail Polish ($10)
- Kick Ass Kitten Keychain ($16) Of course we have to rep that Adderall and Compliments Merch! But this keychain isn’t just cute, it can also be used as a self defense weapon! Plus it makes it way easier to find your keys in your purse. I’ve had mine for years and LOVE it. This is the best stocking stuffer.
- Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones ($199)
- Your Handwriting Bar Necklace ($69.20)
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan ($116)
- SPANX Faux Leather Leggings ($98)
- Large Boho Earrings ($35)
- Tory Burch ‘Miller’ Flip Flop ($198)
- Kitten Mug ($9.99)
- Vans Classic Slip-On Sneaker ($59.95)
- Kate Spade Mini Small Square Stud Earrings ($32)
- Gaiam Dry Grip Yoga Mat (~$42) Nancy herself is a yoga teacher and practices daily!
- Sony A5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera ($448) AKA the “MAGIC” Camera because it has a beauty filter that smooths your skin, the auto color-correct is superb, the screen flips up for selfies, and you can transfer the images to your phone wirelessly even if you don’t have wifi!
- E is for Emmy Custom Initial Charm Necklace ($36)
(Not pictured) Tassell Charging Keychain ($8.95)
What do you think? Did Fancy Nancy nail it or what? She is fabulous!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means I earn a (small) commission if you decide to make a purchase. This helps enable my insane beauty product shopping addiction so thank you! Read more about what that means and how it works on my Disclosure page.
It’s no secret that I’m obsessed with Nordstrom. In fact, I’ve already made a Black Friday purchase from there and it’s only Thursday… Be sure to check out my Black Friday 2017 post to see ALL the deals for ALL stores!!
Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Black Friday Sale
Nordstrom has the Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit for 40% off! Now $24 (originally $40).
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit is also only $24! These colorful highlighter kits would be an amazing gift if you have a super glam girl in your life who gets adventurous with makeup. Continue reading “Nordstrom Black Friday Sale”