I am still LOVING the Sephora PLAY! Box. If you’re not familiar with it, here’s a quick rundown:
- It’s a monthly subscription box that costs $11/month and comes with 5 deluxe samples of products (only ones sold at Sephora!) and a perfume sample (so 6 products total).
- The products are a mix of hair, skin care and makeup and are semi determined by your preferences, but mostly they’re just products that everyone can use.
- You can sign up and get on a wait list to get it here.
- It also comes with a collectible bag and a paper with tips and tricks for every product.
- The Sephora PLAY! Box also comes with a card you can bring into your local store and it will score you 50 Beauty Insider points with any purchase. Beauty Insider points can be used like Chuck-E-Cheese tickets to get more deluxe samples. Typically you’d have to spend $50 to get 50 points and 100 points gets you a deluxe sample. You do not have to purchase something in the box to get the points, but you do have to make a purchase.
- When I see that little black and white striped box in my mailbox it is the highlight of my day every damn time.
- If you have more questions check out Sephora’s PLAY Box FAQ.
Here’s what we got this month: Continue reading “Sephora Play Box February 2017”
If you’ve ever seen the reality show Ladies of London on Bravo, you may have noticed that Sophie Stanbury has the most insanely gorgeous hair! It always has so much volume and body and just seems to bounce and look gorgeous and elegant it is simply amazing. Lucky for us she has made a YouTube channel where she is sharing her hair styling secrets! Continue reading “Sophie Stanbury’s Hair Tutorial”
Here’s some dating red flags that I’ve ignored in the past: Continue reading “Dating Red Flags”
Looking back on my Best Makeup of 2015, not a whole lot has changed! But I think it’s good news that these products I invest in are still working so well for me! Check out the best makeup 2016! Continue reading “Best Makeup 2016”
When my sister told me she wanted a tropical bridal shower I hit Pinterest and began furiously researching ideas and recipes! It was a brunch bridal shower that began at 11am on New Years Eve in Jupiter, Florida our hometown. Thank you so much to my step-mom Mary and to my sister Hannah for helping me with all of this as well as taking these amazing photos for this post! Check out more of her amazing photography on Instagram @hannah_claire_photography. Continue reading “Tropical Bridal Shower Ideas”
Hi everyone! I spent the entire last month planning, shopping, plotting, hunting, cooking, and rearranging to prepare for my sister Hannah’s bridal shower because I wanted it to be perfect! She wanted to do it in our home town of Jupiter, FL (in the Palm Beach area) while we were at our parent’s house for the holidays. The theme she choose was tropical which can work literally any day of the year in south Florida because it’s so warm and sunny. I found her the dress she wore for the shower at Crossroads (consignment store) on Melrose Ave. in LA before we even knew she was going to have one and she got an awesome deal on it. It’s the Amanda Uprichard Cubano Jacquard Sheath dress. I left shopping for my dress till the last minute, but luckily good ol’ Palm Beach staple Lilly Pulitzer came through!
Lilly Pulitzer Sophie Shift Dress in Bright Navy Coco Safari and a cool thing about this dress is that it’s UPF 50+ which means Ultraviolet Protection Factor- awesome! I’m wearing the dress in a Medium.
I wore it with my Jack Rogers Whipstitched Flip Flops in Gold. I definitely recommend going 1/2 a size up because they’re narrow.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Read more about what that means and how it works on my Disclosure page.
- White Terry Cloth Spa Headbands – Ok I’m a total dork for getting these, but I love using them when working on my skin care to make sure I don’t get my roots wet!
Continue reading “Amazon Beauty Favorites”
Since I’ve already done Lisa Vanderpump (twice for LVP actually) and Erika Jayne aka Erika Girardi I figured the next Real Housewife of Beverly Hills whose beauty secrets we all want to know is obviously Kyle Richards aka Kyle Richards Umansky. Again I have scoured the internet for any and all interviews with Kyle about her fave beauty products, makeup, hair care, skin care, etc. and have put them all together for your enjoyment here!
What’s your beauty mantra in five words or less?
“When in doubt, do without!” (source)
Kyle Richards’ Makeup
Continue reading “Kyle Richards’ Beauty Secrets”