Disclosure:This post was sponsored by Nordstrom (omg YAY!!). This post contains affiliate links. Read more about what that means and how it works on my Disclosure page. Thank you so much for your support!! I could never get to work with a brand as amazing as Nordstrom if it wasn’t for you all!!!
Hello friends! It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And if you’re like my family then the holidays are a time to put on some soft clothes, get under cozy blankets on the couch, and watch all of the Christmas episodes of the Office together. As we get older the holiday season becomes so much more than just giving and receiving stuff. I wanted to share some ideas that will help you create awesome memories. I want you to relax, recharge, laugh, and enjoy some quality time with your family this year!
Continue reading “Creating New Christmas Traditions With Help From Nordstrom”
I’ve been having so much fun making YouTube videos lately! When I asked on Instagram what is the hardest part about adulting the #1 answer was money honey! Bills, loans, budgets, etc! So I thought we could start with some holiday money mindset chit chat.
Continue reading “Christmas on a Budget Easy DIY Gifts People Will Love and Cherish”
Shopping for your significant other is a rewarding experience. On one hand, the process itself is filled with love (from you!) and on the other, your fella is going to be gifted something he adores. He’ll probably love you more, too. But shopping for specific people isn’t always easy. We all have different tastes, affinities, wants, and needs, and finding the right gift can quickly become a burden.
Rest assured that this list will provide you with some gifts your fella is sure to love. As you start to think about what to get him, perhaps make it timely, being that the winter season is upon us.
If you listen to my BFF Annabelle’s podcast Adderall and Compliments, you have probably heard her mom Nancy aka Fancy Nancy as one of the guests. I’ve known Nancy for over 10 years now and let me tell you, she is definitely not a regular mom. The kittens (aka listeners of Adderall and Compliments) requested that Fancy Nancy put together a holiday gift guide and I immediately followed up because I thought it was such a fabulous idea! So here is Fancy Nancy’s Holiday Gift Guide for 2017!
Also- don’t forget to use Ebates for your holiday shopping!! I’m getting $64.96 cash back on my next big fat paycheck! It’s not scammy (promise). Ok now on to the shopping!
- Voluspa Mini Tin Candle Set ($24)
- Portrait Personalized Cookie Cutter ($49)
- Cable Knit Coffee Cozy ($5.40)
- BOSE SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker ($99)
- Leather Earbud Case ($9)
- Green Agate Coasters ($65)
- Fairy Lights ($16)
- Succulent Terrarium ($22)
- Kennebunk Home ‘Bliss’ Plush Throw ($40)
- Organic Bath Salts Sample Vials ($6)
- Canvas Prints ($10+)
- Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set for Back/Neck Pain Relief ($19.99) Fancy Nancy says kittens swear by this! I might pick one up for my step mom!
- F*ck Mug ($13.99)
- NEST Outdoor Security Camera ($229)
- Native Union USB-A to USB Cable ($40)
- Valentino Garavani Camo Rockrunner Sneaker ($795)
- WiFi Dash Cam ($35) RJ has literally written a letter to Santa (and emailed it to Annabelle) asking for a dash cam so he can live stream himself from his work truck.
- Native Union CLIC Card iPhone Case ($49.99)
- Cathy’s Concepts Monogram Messenger Bag ($82)
- Patagonia Better Sweater Zip Front Jacket ($139)
- Cuisinart Griddler ($44.99) – I will never forget the year RJ wanted a “Sandwich press” that’s not a panini maker.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Knit Pony Lounge Pants ($42)
- The Art of Shaving Cream ($21.25)
- Leather Earbud Case ($9)
- Funpaw Playbot Pet Camera and Pet Feeder ($139.99) Ok RJ did not have this on his list, but I would imagine he would be OBSESSED with it since he’s such a huge animal lover!
- UGG Ascot Leather Slipper ($119.95)
- Fringe Tassel Earrings ($24)
- Juliette Rose Gold Holographic Nail Polish ($10)
- Kick Ass Kitten Keychain ($16) Of course we have to rep that Adderall and Compliments Merch! But this keychain isn’t just cute, it can also be used as a self defense weapon! Plus it makes it way easier to find your keys in your purse. I’ve had mine for years and LOVE it. This is the best stocking stuffer.
- Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones ($199)
- Your Handwriting Bar Necklace ($69.20)
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan ($116)
- SPANX Faux Leather Leggings ($98)
- Large Boho Earrings ($35)
- Tory Burch ‘Miller’ Flip Flop ($198)
- Kitten Mug ($9.99)
- Vans Classic Slip-On Sneaker ($59.95)
- Kate Spade Mini Small Square Stud Earrings ($32)
- Gaiam Dry Grip Yoga Mat (~$42) Nancy herself is a yoga teacher and practices daily!
- Sony A5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera ($448) AKA the “MAGIC” Camera because it has a beauty filter that smooths your skin, the auto color-correct is superb, the screen flips up for selfies, and you can transfer the images to your phone wirelessly even if you don’t have wifi!
- E is for Emmy Custom Initial Charm Necklace ($36)
(Not pictured) Tassell Charging Keychain ($8.95)
What do you think? Did Fancy Nancy nail it or what? She is fabulous!
5 Gifts Your Fella Will Love
Amazon Holiday Gift Ideas 2016
Holiday Gift Ideas for Her 2016
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means I earn a (small) commission if you decide to make a purchase. This helps enable my insane beauty product shopping addiction so thank you! Read more about what that means and how it works on my Disclosure page.
Good morning everyone! Just in case anyone has money left over after Black Friday, I wanted to give a shout out to some of my favorite small businesses for Small Business Saturday! Most of these are run by ladies who are also my friends! I see how hard they work and I am just so proud of them, so I have to support them however I can!
Continue reading “Small Business Saturday 2017”
It’s no secret that I’m obsessed with Nordstrom. In fact, I’ve already made a Black Friday purchase from there and it’s only Thursday… Be sure to check out my Black Friday 2017 post to see ALL the deals for ALL stores!!
Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Black Friday Sale
Nordstrom has the Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit for 40% off! Now $24 (originally $40).
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit is also only $24! These colorful highlighter kits would be an amazing gift if you have a super glam girl in your life who gets adventurous with makeup. Continue reading “Nordstrom Black Friday Sale”
Ok we all know that the shopping culture around the holidays is ever-expanding, so it should come as no surprise that there are already pre- Black Friday events happening now!
PS Be sure to join Ebates for free– you’ll get $10 just for joining then a cash back percentage just by shopping. I’ve made over $600 cash back since joining it’s so easy and there’s no strings!
Continue reading “Black Friday 2017”
Mother’s Day is this Sunday May 14th, 2017!! If you need a last minute Mother’s day gift ideas for a mom (or Grandma, or Mother-in-law, or step-mom or baby mama) in your life, I’ve got you covered! Being from Florida I know tons of moms who like to have fun in the sun whether they’re by the pool, at the beach, or on the boat which inspired these gift ideas! These Mother’s Day gifts are great on their own or would be even better as a themed gift in a nice big basket or bag to really wow her.
Continue reading “Mother’s Day Gift Ideas 2017”
Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed my Holiday Gifts Ideas for Her 2016 post with tons of ideas from Nordstrom! One of my hobbies is cooking and I have a lot of kitchen gadgets and tools that I have ordered from Amazon and love. So even though these aren’t beauty/dating/travel related I thought it might be helpful to see some items that could be good for a range of people on your shopping list. Also lots of these are Amazon Prime which means they have free 2-day shipping so these are great for last minute gifts too! Continue reading “Amazon Holiday Gift Ideas 2016”
I recently attended a Nordstrom Morning Beauty Event and they had TONS of awesome gift ideas I had to share! If you didn’t know, Nordstrom regularly holds great (free!) beauty events in store where you usually get some really great samples and freebies! They had tons of raffles at mine and I even won a Nest home diffuser! You can see if your store is having any Nordstrom events here. The Nordstrom at the Grove is even having Mr. Francois Nars in store on December 10th from 2-4pm for a book signing.
Also don’t forget to use Ebates because Nordstrom currently has 6% cash back.
My top pick for a gift is either of these: Continue reading “Holiday Gift Ideas for Her 2016”