I’ve been posting this peppermint hot chocolate concoction on Instagram and people have been loving it so I wanted to make a longer instructional video about how to make peppermint hot chocolate on YouTube! This is part of my Trader Joe’s Tuesday series on YouTube.Continue reading “How to make peppermint hot chocolate extra delicious”
Disclosure:This post was sponsored by Nordstrom (omg YAY!!). This post contains affiliate links. Read more about what that means and how it works on my Disclosure page. Thank you so much for your support!! I could never get to work with a brand as amazing as Nordstrom if it wasn’t for you all!!!
Hello friends! It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And if you’re like my family then the holidays are a time to put on some soft clothes, get under cozy blankets on the couch, and watch all of the Christmas episodes of the Office together. As we get older the holiday season becomes so much more than just giving and receiving stuff. I wanted to share some ideas that will help you create awesome memories. I want you to relax, recharge, laugh, and enjoy some quality time with your family this year!Continue reading “Creating New Christmas Traditions With Help From Nordstrom”
I’ve been having so much fun making YouTube videos lately! When I asked on Instagram what is the hardest part about adulting the #1 answer was money honey! Bills, loans, budgets, etc! So I thought we could start with some holiday money mindset chit chat.Continue reading “Christmas on a Budget Easy DIY Gifts People Will Love and Cherish”
Shopping for your significant other is a rewarding experience. On one hand, the process itself is filled with love (from you!) and on the other, your fella is going to be gifted something he adores. He’ll probably love you more, too. But shopping for specific people isn’t always easy. We all have different tastes, affinities, wants, and needs, and finding the right gift can quickly become a burden.
Rest assured that this list will provide you with some gifts your fella is sure to love. As you start to think about what to get him, perhaps make it timely, being that the winter season is upon us.
I live for a Nordstrom sale. I can sit on a couch clicking through all 800 of the pages lol. I tried to make sure these items were available in most sizes, but if you’ve shopped a Nordstrom sale before you know things go FAST so if you’re even thinking of buying it, just grab it. If you don’t have time to search through every page or just want to see my top picks for the Nordstrom Fall Sale 2018 then here we go!
Tory Burch Brooke Knee High Boot $333.66 I love the placement of the little Tory Burch logo on these!! These boots are chic and classic you’d get YEARs of use out of them.
If you listen to my BFF Annabelle’s podcast Adderall and Compliments, you have probably heard her mom Nancy aka Fancy Nancy as one of the guests. I’ve known Nancy for over 10 years now and let me tell you, she is definitely not a regular mom. The kittens (aka listeners of Adderall and Compliments) requested that Fancy Nancy put together a holiday gift guide and I immediately followed up because I thought it was such a fabulous idea! So here is Fancy Nancy’s Holiday Gift Guide for 2017!
- Voluspa Mini Tin Candle Set ($24)
- Portrait Personalized Cookie Cutter ($49)
- Cable Knit Coffee Cozy ($5.40)
- BOSE SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker ($99)
- Leather Earbud Case ($9)
- Green Agate Coasters ($65)
- Fairy Lights ($16)
- Succulent Terrarium ($22)
- Kennebunk Home ‘Bliss’ Plush Throw ($40)
- Organic Bath Salts Sample Vials ($6)
- Canvas Prints ($10+)
- Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set for Back/Neck Pain Relief ($19.99) Fancy Nancy says kittens swear by this! I might pick one up for my step mom!
- F*ck Mug ($13.99)
- NEST Outdoor Security Camera ($229)
- Native Union USB-A to USB Cable ($40)
- Valentino Garavani Camo Rockrunner Sneaker ($795)
- WiFi Dash Cam ($35) RJ has literally written a letter to Santa (and emailed it to Annabelle) asking for a dash cam so he can live stream himself from his work truck.
- Native Union CLIC Card iPhone Case ($49.99)
- Cathy’s Concepts Monogram Messenger Bag ($82)
- Patagonia Better Sweater Zip Front Jacket ($139)
- Cuisinart Griddler ($44.99) – I will never forget the year RJ wanted a “Sandwich press” that’s not a panini maker.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Knit Pony Lounge Pants ($42)
- The Art of Shaving Cream ($21.25)
- Leather Earbud Case ($9)
- Funpaw Playbot Pet Camera and Pet Feeder ($139.99) Ok RJ did not have this on his list, but I would imagine he would be OBSESSED with it since he’s such a huge animal lover!
- UGG Ascot Leather Slipper ($119.95)
- Fringe Tassel Earrings ($24)
- Juliette Rose Gold Holographic Nail Polish ($10)
- Kick Ass Kitten Keychain ($16) Of course we have to rep that Adderall and Compliments Merch! But this keychain isn’t just cute, it can also be used as a self defense weapon! Plus it makes it way easier to find your keys in your purse. I’ve had mine for years and LOVE it. This is the best stocking stuffer.
- Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones ($199)
- Your Handwriting Bar Necklace ($69.20)
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan ($116)
- SPANX Faux Leather Leggings ($98)
- Large Boho Earrings ($35)
- Tory Burch ‘Miller’ Flip Flop ($198)
- Kitten Mug ($9.99)
- Vans Classic Slip-On Sneaker ($59.95)
- Kate Spade Mini Small Square Stud Earrings ($32)
- Gaiam Dry Grip Yoga Mat (~$42) Nancy herself is a yoga teacher and practices daily!
- Sony A5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera ($448) AKA the “MAGIC” Camera because it has a beauty filter that smooths your skin, the auto color-correct is superb, the screen flips up for selfies, and you can transfer the images to your phone wirelessly even if you don’t have wifi!
- E is for Emmy Custom Initial Charm Necklace ($36)
(Not pictured) Tassell Charging Keychain ($8.95)
What do you think? Did Fancy Nancy nail it or what? She is fabulous!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means I earn a (small) commission if you decide to make a purchase. This helps enable my insane beauty product shopping addiction so thank you! Read more about what that means and how it works on my Disclosure page.
Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed my Holiday Gifts Ideas for Her 2016 post with tons of ideas from Nordstrom! One of my hobbies is cooking and I have a lot of kitchen gadgets and tools that I have ordered from Amazon and love. So even though these aren’t beauty/dating/travel related I thought it might be helpful to see some items that could be good for a range of people on your shopping list. Also lots of these are Amazon Prime which means they have free 2-day shipping so these are great for last minute gifts too! Continue reading “Amazon Holiday Gift Ideas 2016”
I recently attended a Nordstrom Morning Beauty Event and they had TONS of awesome gift ideas I had to share! If you didn’t know, Nordstrom regularly holds great (free!) beauty events in store where you usually get some really great samples and freebies! They had tons of raffles at mine and I even won a Nest home diffuser! You can see if your store is having any Nordstrom events here. The Nordstrom at the Grove is even having Mr. Francois Nars in store on December 10th from 2-4pm for a book signing.
Also don’t forget to use Ebates because Nordstrom currently has 6% cash back.
My top pick for a gift is either of these: Continue reading “Holiday Gift Ideas for Her 2016”
I’m so proud to announce that I FINALLY have created my first ever HD makeup tutorial! I have been wanting to make YouTube videos since before I started the blog so I’m ecstatic that I finally have all of the equipment and was able to do this. It took about 6 hours to make in total and I had a blast editing it and adding all of the music. I hope you guys like it!
Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 4.5
Loreal True Match Lumi Foundation
NYX HD Concealer in CW02
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Taupe
Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Cameo
Airspun Loose Face Powder in Luminous Translucent
NYX Matte Bronzer in Light
NARS Guy Bourdin Palette (LE)- Laguna bronzer, Deep Throat blush, Devottee highlighter [similar]
Real Techniques Blush Brush
ELF Fan Brush
Mally Beauty Voluminous Mascara
MAC Vanilla Pigment
MAC Creme Cup Lipstick
Earrings– Francesca’s Collection Christmas Bow Studs in Gold – [similar]
Dress– Go Jane I believe [similar]
Nailpolish– Martha Stewart Smoky Quartz Craft Glitter sprinkled over a gold glitter nailpolish and sealed with a top coat
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years from my family to yours!
I asked my girlfriends to tell me the worst gift a guy has ever gotten them and the answers were hilarious. Here I separate them by category for you so you know what not to buy the ladies in your life this holiday season:
1. No gift at all– This was the #1 response, no bueno! Don’t do that thing where you act like the holidays don’t exist either that shit’s not cute.
2. Gifts that are a little TOO creative– One girl was given a painting of herself worth several thousand; a shoddily homemade Starbucks drink sleeve; M&Ms custom made with the couples’ face on them
3. Self help she didn’t ask for– Dietary supplements for working out/protein powder; your mom’s cookbook; a 3 month membership to Equinox that implied a) she needed to workout b) he was cheap and c) they would be together for 3 months Continue reading “The Worst Gifts To Give a Girl”