Disclosure: Nordstrom was so so kind to work with me again and sponsor this post. I can’t thank you as the readers enough for your support! Some of the links on this page are affiliate links meaning I get a commission from the sale. You can read more about this on my disclosure page.Continue reading
Disclosure:This post was sponsored by Nordstrom (omg YAY!!). This post contains affiliate links. Read more about what that means and how it works on my Disclosure page. Thank you so much for your support!! I could never get to work with a brand as amazing as Nordstrom if it wasn’t for you all!!!
Hello friends! It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And if you’re like my family then the holidays are a time to put on some soft clothes, get under cozy blankets on the couch, and watch all of the Christmas episodes of the Office together. As we get older the holiday season becomes so much more than just giving and receiving stuff. I wanted to share some ideas that will help you create awesome memories. I want you to relax, recharge, laugh, and enjoy some quality time with your family this year!Continue reading
I live for a Nordstrom sale. I can sit on a couch clicking through all 800 of the pages lol. I tried to make sure these items were available in most sizes, but if you’ve shopped a Nordstrom sale before you know things go FAST so if you’re even thinking of buying it, just grab it. If you don’t have time to search through every page or just want to see my top picks for the Nordstrom Fall Sale 2018 then here we go!
Tory Burch Brooke Knee High Boot $333.66 I love the placement of the little Tory Burch logo on these!! These boots are chic and classic you’d get YEARs of use out of them.
If you listen to my BFF Annabelle’s podcast Adderall and Compliments, you have probably heard her mom Nancy aka Fancy Nancy as one of the guests. I’ve known Nancy for over 10 years now and let me tell you, she is definitely not a regular mom. The kittens (aka listeners of Adderall and Compliments) requested that Fancy Nancy put together a holiday gift guide and I immediately followed up because I thought it was such a fabulous idea! So here is Fancy Nancy’s Holiday Gift Guide for 2017!
- Voluspa Mini Tin Candle Set ($24)
- Portrait Personalized Cookie Cutter ($49)
- Cable Knit Coffee Cozy ($5.40)
- BOSE SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker ($99)
- Leather Earbud Case ($9)
- Green Agate Coasters ($65)
- Fairy Lights ($16)
- Succulent Terrarium ($22)
- Kennebunk Home ‘Bliss’ Plush Throw ($40)
- Organic Bath Salts Sample Vials ($6)
- Canvas Prints ($10+)
- Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set for Back/Neck Pain Relief ($19.99) Fancy Nancy says kittens swear by this! I might pick one up for my step mom!
- F*ck Mug ($13.99)
- NEST Outdoor Security Camera ($229)
- Native Union USB-A to USB Cable ($40)
- Valentino Garavani Camo Rockrunner Sneaker ($795)
- WiFi Dash Cam ($35) RJ has literally written a letter to Santa (and emailed it to Annabelle) asking for a dash cam so he can live stream himself from his work truck.
- Native Union CLIC Card iPhone Case ($49.99)
- Cathy’s Concepts Monogram Messenger Bag ($82)
- Patagonia Better Sweater Zip Front Jacket ($139)
- Cuisinart Griddler ($44.99) – I will never forget the year RJ wanted a “Sandwich press” that’s not a panini maker.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Knit Pony Lounge Pants ($42)
- The Art of Shaving Cream ($21.25)
- Leather Earbud Case ($9)
- Funpaw Playbot Pet Camera and Pet Feeder ($139.99) Ok RJ did not have this on his list, but I would imagine he would be OBSESSED with it since he’s such a huge animal lover!
- UGG Ascot Leather Slipper ($119.95)
- Fringe Tassel Earrings ($24)
- Juliette Rose Gold Holographic Nail Polish ($10)
- Kick Ass Kitten Keychain ($16) Of course we have to rep that Adderall and Compliments Merch! But this keychain isn’t just cute, it can also be used as a self defense weapon! Plus it makes it way easier to find your keys in your purse. I’ve had mine for years and LOVE it. This is the best stocking stuffer.
- Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones ($199)
- Your Handwriting Bar Necklace ($69.20)
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan ($116)
- SPANX Faux Leather Leggings ($98)
- Large Boho Earrings ($35)
- Tory Burch ‘Miller’ Flip Flop ($198)
- Kitten Mug ($9.99)
- Vans Classic Slip-On Sneaker ($59.95)
- Kate Spade Mini Small Square Stud Earrings ($32)
- Gaiam Dry Grip Yoga Mat (~$42) Nancy herself is a yoga teacher and practices daily!
- Sony A5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera ($448) AKA the “MAGIC” Camera because it has a beauty filter that smooths your skin, the auto color-correct is superb, the screen flips up for selfies, and you can transfer the images to your phone wirelessly even if you don’t have wifi!
- E is for Emmy Custom Initial Charm Necklace ($36)
(Not pictured) Tassell Charging Keychain ($8.95)
What do you think? Did Fancy Nancy nail it or what? She is fabulous!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means I earn a (small) commission if you decide to make a purchase. This helps enable my insane beauty product shopping addiction so thank you! Read more about what that means and how it works on my Disclosure page.
It’s no secret that I’m obsessed with Nordstrom. In fact, I’ve already made a Black Friday purchase from there and it’s only Thursday… Be sure to check out my Black Friday 2017 post to see ALL the deals for ALL stores!!
Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Black Friday Sale
Nordstrom has the Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit for 40% off! Now $24 (originally $40).
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit is also only $24! These colorful highlighter kits would be an amazing gift if you have a super glam girl in your life who gets adventurous with makeup. Continue reading
Ok we all know that the shopping culture around the holidays is ever-expanding, so it should come as no surprise that there are already pre- Black Friday events happening now!
PS Be sure to join Ebates for free– you’ll get $10 just for joining then a cash back percentage just by shopping. I’ve made over $600 cash back since joining it’s so easy and there’s no strings!
I’ve already dropped about $300 at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, but that doesn’t necessarily mean I’m done shopping… There’s been years where I’ve put off purchases thinking “oh they’ll be back on sale before I know it” but let me tell you it will take FOR-EV-ER for these pieces to be on sale again and even if they do they won’t be your size or the color you want so if you see something I say take the plunge and buy now! Here’s what I’m still contemplating:
Tory Burch Adeline Boot in Almond (Sale $299.90, After Sale $498) When fall rolls around I know these would look so so beautiful and classic, but I already have nice riding boots in this color that are in good shape. There’s just something about that gold TB logo though, right!? Continue reading
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access is Thursday July 13, 2017 through Thursday July 20, 2017 and then the sale becomes open to the public on Friday July 21, 2017 until August 6, 2017. On August 7, 2017 prices actually go UP because the sale is on items for next season. Also be sure to check out my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Recommendations and Wish List too!
I recently read Lessons from Madame Chic: 20 Stylish Secrets I Learned While Living in Paris and I think it inspired me to invest in some higher quality basics that will last a while and actually look nice and more put together. Continue reading
Did you know that Nordstrom holds free beauty events that anyone can sign up for? On 3/26/17 I went to my third beauty event at Nordstrom to find out what all the hot new products are and if there’s any trends. I ended up with 3 Drybar products and have been using them all for 2 months and I’m obsessed!
I recently attended a Nordstrom Morning Beauty Event and they had TONS of awesome gift ideas I had to share! If you didn’t know, Nordstrom regularly holds great (free!) beauty events in store where you usually get some really great samples and freebies! They had tons of raffles at mine and I even won a Nest home diffuser! You can see if your store is having any Nordstrom events here. The Nordstrom at the Grove is even having Mr. Francois Nars in store on December 10th from 2-4pm for a book signing.
Also don’t forget to use Ebates because Nordstrom currently has 6% cash back.
My top pick for a gift is either of these: Continue reading