Who doesn’t love a good Amazon Prime purchase? Over the past few years I have purchased some of my favorite household items from Amazon. This is a fun and strange mix of items from laundry detergent to a trash can and a vacuum cleaner. Some serious glowing up!
It’s Skin Cancer Awareness Month and I’ve had lots of questions about what sunscreens I recommend. I know there’s lots of confusion about sunscreen, but one simple thing to remember is the best sunscreen for you is the one you’ll actually wear! That takes some trial and error. Here’s some of my favorites:Continue reading “7 Sunscreens to Try”
I have been LOVING Amazon Fashion the past 2ish years. I figured I’d do a round up of some of my favorite summer dresses and cute tops that I bought from Amazon. Shopping for clothes on Amazon is my new normal, but I forget that lots of people still have never tried it! I’m here to say that no it’s not perfect, but don’t be afraid! I’ve found so many cute pieces at amazing prices! And they’ve held up too!
Why I Buy Clothes from Amazon FashionContinue reading “Clothes I Bought on Amazon and Love aka Colette Prime Made Me Do It”
Barbara Kavovit the new “friend of” the Real Housewives of New York City has a new book coming out, and itmade me curious about the books the other Real Housewives of New York City have written.Continue reading “List of Every Book Written by The Real Housewives of New York City, Their Amazon Reviews and My Own Reviews”
If you listen to my BFF Annabelle’s podcast Adderall and Compliments, you have probably heard her mom Nancy aka Fancy Nancy as one of the guests. I’ve known Nancy for over 10 years now and let me tell you, she is definitely not a regular mom. The kittens (aka listeners of Adderall and Compliments) requested that Fancy Nancy put together a holiday gift guide and I immediately followed up because I thought it was such a fabulous idea! So here is Fancy Nancy’s Holiday Gift Guide for 2017!
- Voluspa Mini Tin Candle Set ($24)
- Portrait Personalized Cookie Cutter ($49)
- Cable Knit Coffee Cozy ($5.40)
- BOSE SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker ($99)
- Leather Earbud Case ($9)
- Green Agate Coasters ($65)
- Fairy Lights ($16)
- Succulent Terrarium ($22)
- Kennebunk Home ‘Bliss’ Plush Throw ($40)
- Organic Bath Salts Sample Vials ($6)
- Canvas Prints ($10+)
- Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set for Back/Neck Pain Relief ($19.99) Fancy Nancy says kittens swear by this! I might pick one up for my step mom!
- F*ck Mug ($13.99)
- NEST Outdoor Security Camera ($229)
- Native Union USB-A to USB Cable ($40)
- Valentino Garavani Camo Rockrunner Sneaker ($795)
- WiFi Dash Cam ($35) RJ has literally written a letter to Santa (and emailed it to Annabelle) asking for a dash cam so he can live stream himself from his work truck.
- Native Union CLIC Card iPhone Case ($49.99)
- Cathy’s Concepts Monogram Messenger Bag ($82)
- Patagonia Better Sweater Zip Front Jacket ($139)
- Cuisinart Griddler ($44.99) – I will never forget the year RJ wanted a “Sandwich press” that’s not a panini maker.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Knit Pony Lounge Pants ($42)
- The Art of Shaving Cream ($21.25)
- Leather Earbud Case ($9)
- Funpaw Playbot Pet Camera and Pet Feeder ($139.99) Ok RJ did not have this on his list, but I would imagine he would be OBSESSED with it since he’s such a huge animal lover!
- UGG Ascot Leather Slipper ($119.95)
- Fringe Tassel Earrings ($24)
- Juliette Rose Gold Holographic Nail Polish ($10)
- Kick Ass Kitten Keychain ($16) Of course we have to rep that Adderall and Compliments Merch! But this keychain isn’t just cute, it can also be used as a self defense weapon! Plus it makes it way easier to find your keys in your purse. I’ve had mine for years and LOVE it. This is the best stocking stuffer.
- Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones ($199)
- Your Handwriting Bar Necklace ($69.20)
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan ($116)
- SPANX Faux Leather Leggings ($98)
- Large Boho Earrings ($35)
- Tory Burch ‘Miller’ Flip Flop ($198)
- Kitten Mug ($9.99)
- Vans Classic Slip-On Sneaker ($59.95)
- Kate Spade Mini Small Square Stud Earrings ($32)
- Gaiam Dry Grip Yoga Mat (~$42) Nancy herself is a yoga teacher and practices daily!
- Sony A5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera ($448) AKA the “MAGIC” Camera because it has a beauty filter that smooths your skin, the auto color-correct is superb, the screen flips up for selfies, and you can transfer the images to your phone wirelessly even if you don’t have wifi!
- E is for Emmy Custom Initial Charm Necklace ($36)
(Not pictured) Tassell Charging Keychain ($8.95)
What do you think? Did Fancy Nancy nail it or what? She is fabulous!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means I earn a (small) commission if you decide to make a purchase. This helps enable my insane beauty product shopping addiction so thank you! Read more about what that means and how it works on my Disclosure page.
A few weekends ago I traveled to Chicago with my friends Annabelle and Meagan for the live show of their podcast Adderall & Compliments. I have been helping the girls in any way I can for the past few months after I saw what an incredible impact they have had on their community of listeners (referred to as “kittens”) all over the world. Annabelle and Meagan have shared on the podcast about their mental health ups and downs and the response has been incredible. Kittens at every show come up to the girls with tears in their eyes saying they have changed their lives and they are forever grateful. They feel so much less alone and like someone finally understands them and what they’re going through and that is just priceless. People have said they were contemplating suicide and the podcast got them through their low point and now they have finally reached out and gotten help- it’s amazing. I think the work they are doing is SO important so I am doing whatever I can to support them in their mission- hence why I have been traveling with them for their live shows!
I just had one of the best trips of my entire life to a place you may have never heard about- San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua. My sister and her husband are avid surfers and knew they wanted a destination wedding. When a friend suggested the small surf town on the west coast of this stunning Central American developing country they agreed that it was just what they were looking for. They ended up getting nearly 60 friends and family members to come out and celebrate with them! I stayed for about a week and I want to break this up into a few posts starting with this one with tips and tricks. Here’s a photo of the dreamy couple:
Before You Go to Nicaragua
Amazon’s latest product is the Echo Look which has all of the voice activated features of the Amazon Echo, but now is equipped with a special camera to capture outfits. The camera is hands-free, has built-in LED lighting, has a depth-sensing capabilities, and is able to blur the background automatically. It can also take videos and it looks like it makes little Boomerang videos as well. Now you can ask Alexa what the weather will be and then have her take a selfie in whichever outfit she has decided looks best on you.