I am still LOVING the Sephora PLAY! Box. If you’re not familiar with it, here’s a quick rundown:
- It’s a monthly subscription box that costs $11/month and comes with 5 deluxe samples of products (only ones sold at Sephora!) and a perfume sample (so 6 products total).
- The products are a mix of hair, skin care and makeup and are semi determined by your preferences, but mostly they’re just products that everyone can use.
- You can sign up and get on a wait list to get it here.
- It also comes with a collectible bag and a paper with tips and tricks for every product.
- The Sephora PLAY! Box also comes with a card you can bring into your local store and it will score you 50 Beauty Insider points with any purchase. Beauty Insider points can be used like Chuck-E-Cheese tickets to get more deluxe samples. Typically you’d have to spend $50 to get 50 points and 100 points gets you a deluxe sample. You do not have to purchase something in the box to get the points, but you do have to make a purchase.
- When I see that little black and white striped box in my mailbox it is the highlight of my day every damn time.
- If you have more questions check out Sephora’s PLAY Box FAQ.
Here’s what we got this month:
The @sephora Play! Box delivery day is pretty much the best day of any month. This is the best subscription box for your 💸 only $11 and it only comes with 5 items + 1 perfume which are all sold at #Sephora! This month we got:
Clinique Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer ($29.50 for 1.7oz)
Prada Candy Perfume ($90 for 1.7oz)
I have tried everything and I’m really loving them. I actually own Prada Candy so I’ve started a stockpile of extra perfume samples to put in hygiene kits that I donate to people experiencing homelessness. I thought the Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy would be too nude/light, but it was super sheer and definitely made my lips look bigger. I’m also digging the cool minty feeling of the Tarte lip balm. I love that they keep including eye creams so I don’t have to buy one. I really think the Sephora PLAY! Box is the best subscription on the market and just a great pick me up once a month! Be sure to follow me on Instagram (@blushinginhollywood) to see more pics!
And of course whenever you shop at Sephora.com or any of your fave retailers be sure to use Ebates to get cash back just for shopping! I just got a Big Fat Check for about $85 and I’ve received over $500 in cash back total so it can add up!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Read more about what that means and how it works on my Disclosure page.