I wanted to share my Sephora Play! Box from April: Continue reading
I am still LOVING the Sephora PLAY! Box. If you’re not familiar with it, here’s a quick rundown:
- It’s a monthly subscription box that costs $11/month and comes with 5 deluxe samples of products (only ones sold at Sephora!) and a perfume sample (so 6 products total).
- The products are a mix of hair, skin care and makeup and are semi determined by your preferences, but mostly they’re just products that everyone can use.
- You can sign up and get on a wait list to get it here.
- It also comes with a collectible bag and a paper with tips and tricks for every product.
- The Sephora PLAY! Box also comes with a card you can bring into your local store and it will score you 50 Beauty Insider points with any purchase. Beauty Insider points can be used like Chuck-E-Cheese tickets to get more deluxe samples. Typically you’d have to spend $50 to get 50 points and 100 points gets you a deluxe sample. You do not have to purchase something in the box to get the points, but you do have to make a purchase.
- When I see that little black and white striped box in my mailbox it is the highlight of my day every damn time.
- If you have more questions check out Sephora’s PLAY Box FAQ.
Here’s what we got this month: Continue reading
Rejoice beauty lovers and try-ers of new things, Sephora has it’s very own monthly subscription box! The box is called Play! By Sephora and it started September 2015, but the caveat is that you can’t just sign up and get it, you have to be on a wait list first (womp womp). It took me about 2-3 months to get off the wait list (they email you and let you know when that happy day comes). I haven’t received my first box yet, but I can’t wait! The box has about 5 samples along with a Play! book that explains what they are and how to use them. You also get a card called a Play Pass that you can bring into Sephora to get a free personalized tutorial and 50 bonus Beauty Insider points (which means even more samples!) when you make a purchase. The box is totally reasonable at $10 a month plus sales tax and shipping is included. Hurry up and sign-up for the wait list for Play! By Sephora so you can get in on the next box! Also a little hint, when you get the email that says you’re off the wait list and you click the link to get the box it looks like you’re signing up for the wait list again, but don’t worry that’s the correct box to enter your email address into. Here’s what the May 2016 Play! By Sephora box looked like: Continue reading