GlamGlow Get Glowing Set
– I’m embarrassed to admit that I still haven’t tried GlamGlow despite the glowing reviews everywhere!
Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo
– This is supposed to be awesome and it would be better for the environment than all of the aerosol dry shampoo I use.
– This stuff is supposed to give you an amazing ethereal glow.
Estée Lauder oil free foundation
– This is the light version of the extra heavy duty Double Wear foundation which is honestly even a little heavy for a full coverage lover like me. I’ve wanted it ever since I saw @Sarah_Getchell
wearing it on Instagram.
Tarte mineral eyeshadow
– This Tartelette palette is full of all matte shadows that were named by beauty bloggers. It looks like it would get a lot of use.
– This Hourglass matte foundation was on the Allure Best of Beauty 2014 list. I haven’t heard anyone else talk about it so now I’m very curious and want to get a sample next time I’m in Sephora.
– The All Day Luminous foundation is getting rave reviews on YouTube.
– This shadow is so cool! It’s like duo-chrome and looks gorge.
Kat von d lipstick
– I want Lolita since I’ve seen it on just about everyone, but Bauhaus looks amazing as well.
What’s on your Sephora wish list? Be sure to check out my post on the Sephora VIB Sale Spring 2015
which includes my top 10 must have products.