The Spring 2016 Sephora VIB sale is coming up April 8-13th, 2016 (if you’re Sephora VIB Rouge the sale starts April 7th). I wanted to make a list of all of my prior VIB posts to help you make your shopping lists. Here they are from newest to oldest:
- Best Deals at the Sephora Spring 2016 VIB Sale
- Sephora VIB Sale Spring 2016 Reviews and Recommendations
- Sephora VIB Sale Spring 2016 What to Buy and What to Skip
- Sephora VIB Sale What to Buy and What to Skip (Fall) 2015
- Sephora VIB Wish List (Spring 2015)
- Sephora VIB Sale Spring 2015
- Reviews of My Sephora VIB 2014 Purchases
- What I Bought at the Sephora VIB Sale
- Sephora VIB Sale What to Buy and What to Skip (Fall 2014)
Remember the Spring sale is 15% off for Sephora VIBs (login at Sephora.com to figure out if you’re VIB). The fall sale is the bigger one at 20%, but who doesn’t like a discount on makeup and beauty supplies!? You can redeem the discount both online and in store and this years Sephora VIB Sale coupon code is “VIBNOTE” which you will enter at checkout.
Also, don’t forget that joining Ebates will get you cash back on top of your discount. The current Ebates deal is 4% cash back which would bring your “discount” to 19% which means you can buy more fun things 😉 To use Ebates just
2. Search for Sephora on Ebates and click the link:
3. Once you’ve activated the cash back, you can just shop like you usually would on Sephora.com and then you get your 4% cash back on PayPal (or via a check mailed to you if you prefer) when it’s Big Fat Paycheck time! I can’t remember the last website I shopped on that didn’t have Ebates cash back it’s seriously the easiest website ever. You can even add all of the items to your cart on Sephora while logged into your account, then close the window, open it again through Ebates and all of your items will still be there and then you’ll get the discount! Here’s what my savings looks like so far this pay period:
The next Big Fat Check day on Ebates is 5/15/16 and on that day I’ll be getting $43.42 cash back straight to my PayPal account. As you can see in the top left corner my Lifetime Cash back so far has been $330.41 which is amazing! Easy peasy. As you can see the percentages when I shop online are cool, but I make the most cash back when I refer new people to sign up and they make purchases and I REALLY appreciate it when you all do because I have an addiction to feed.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Read more about what that means and how it works on my Disclosure page.by